EMDR SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS ONLINE
Watch anytime from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Advanced Educational Productions has produced a new DVD seminar that has been approved by EMDRIA for 10 Distance Learning Credits and approved for 10 CEUs.
All Home Study EMDR DVDs were recorded during live workshop presentations, providing you with the next best thing to being there! All DVDs include lecture, live demonstration and question and answer sessions. Each DVD set includes a manual.
Clinicians who attended the workshops will find the videos helpful for ongoing reinforcement while employing these newly learned skills in their practice. Those clinicians who could not attend will have the cutting-edge materials on DVD.
Advanced Educational Productions has produced two DVD seminars. All of our DVD seminars are approved by EMDRIA for Distance Learning Credits.*
Please contact us for payments by personal check, Money Gram Services at www.moneygram.com or Western Union at www.westernunion.com for services.
Healing the Heart of Trauma & Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State State Therapy
Presenter: Carol Forgash, CSW, BCD
EMDRIA trained clinicians who have completed the EMDRIA Basic training may take this course.
This workshop will present a Cross Training model: the cutting edge integration of EMDR , trauma informed phase oriented therapy, and ego state therapy in the treatment of highly traumatized clients. A major focus will be the exploration and negotiation of the extensive preparation phase that is often required to safely build up stabilization, affect and dissociative symptom management skills, and the therapeutic relationship, prior to the actual trauma processing and desensitization phase of EMDR treatment.
Participants will be taught how to weave these methods into EMDR treatment to help complex trauma clients develop appropriate internal and external boundaries and acquire skills to promote affect regulation. Having established these prerequisites, participants then will learn how to use this cross training model for successful EMDR reprocessing.
Carol Forgash is in full-time clinical and consulting practice in Smithtown, New York. She provides treatment utilizing EMDR and Ego State Therapy for complex PTSD, general psychotherapy, health issues, couple’s work, and performance issues. She is an internationally known lecturer and consultant on the integration of EMDR and Ego State work and psychodynamic treatment, the treatment of complex PTSD, and the health issues of sexual abuse survivors. Carol has presented at EMDRIA and ISSD conferences and was a Keynote Speaker at EMDR Europe 2002 and 2003. She has contributed several chapters on EMDR work with complex trauma and dissociation to EMDR Scripted Protocols: Special Populations, Editor Marilyn Luber.(Springer, 2009). Carol is the co-author, co-editor of Healing the Heart of Trauma and Dissociation with EMDR and Ego State Therapy (Springer, 2007).
Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/14 – 1/5/17. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2016
- Ce-Classes.com is approved to provide continuing education by the following professional organizations: ASWB and APA. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by these nationally recognized certifying bodies to satisfy renewal requirements.
- The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2016
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2016.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2016.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1240
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2017
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2015 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2015.
- New York Social Work Board NYSED Provider #120